You can directly provide your support for Urbana Theological Seminary and the mission of equipping people to love, know, and serve God in several ways.

With a credit card

If you would like to pay by credit card, please call the office at 217-365-9005

By Check

If you would like to donate by check, please make it out to Urbana Theological Seminary and mail it to the address below:

Urbana Theological Seminary
314 E. Daniel Street
Champaign, IL 61820

By Monthly Direct Withdrawal

If you would like to make a consistent monthly donation, Urbana Theological Seminary offers our donors the opportunity to have their contributions withdrawn from a checking account monthly. This service is offered through Busey Bank. The funds are withdrawn around the 18th of every month in the consistent amount you desire. It allows our donors to contribute monthly without the hassle of monthly check writing. To enroll in this service download the ACH form, print it out, fill it out and mail it to Urbana Theological Seminary with a voided check from the account from which you want the contributions to be withdrawn. It begins the month you desire and we will send you a confirmation each month showing your monthly donation.

Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds

A gift of stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares that have been held at least one year can be claimed as an income tax deduction at the full gift value. In addition, you will avoid any capital gains tax on the appreciation. Under current IRS regulations, appreciated stock is valued for gift purposes at the mean of the high and low trading prices on the date of the gift, multiplied by the number of shares given. For mutual fund shares, the gift value is the last public redemption price or bid quoted on the date of the gift.

For more information about how to make a gift of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds, please contact our Office of Development at 217-365-9005.

Planned Giving

Planned giving refers to gifts given through such instruments as including the Seminary in your estate, creating a charitable trust fund, or an insurance policy. For information and guidance on how to make a planned gift, please contact our Office of Development at 217-365-9005.