Welcome to the Urbana Theological Seminary Bookstore! To find books and other items for a specific class, scroll down until you find that class. Other books can be found here, too–books relating to upcoming or recent events, books by our faculty, and even faculty recommendations! So, you are more than welcome to visit our bookstore for more than just textbooks–next time you are looking for a good book to read, check us out!
Your purchases from Amazon through this page support the seminary. As an Amazon Associate, we earn a small amount of money from qualifying purchases.
New Faculty Publications
Dr. Daly’s new book, Chasing Methuselah: Theology, the Body, and Slowing Human Aging, was just published in February 2021!
Summer 2022 Book Lists
FM 740 130: Celtic Christian Spirituality
- Olsen, Ted. Christianity and the Celts. IVP Histories. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2003
- Miller, Calvin. The Path of Celtic Prayer: An Ancient Way to Everyday Joy. Downers Grove, Il: IVP Books, 2007
PM 740 105: Faith, Art and Devotion
PM 760 650: Sharing Jesus without Fear
Interested in what our faculty have been working on? Here are a few faculty titles:
- Chasing Methuselah: Theology, the Body, and Slowing Human Aging – written by Todd Daly
- The Literary Coherence of the Book of Micah: Remnant, Restoration, and Promise – written by Ken Cuffey
- Perfect Harmony: Interracial Churches in Early Holiness-Pentecostalism, 1880-1909 – written by Joe Thomas
- Bigger on the Inside: Christianity and Doctor Who – chapter contributed by Melody Green
- Religion and Human Enhancement: Death, Values, and Morality – chapter contributed Todd Daly
- Transhumanism and Transcendence: Christian Hope in an Age of Technological Enhancement – chapter contributed by Todd Daly
- C.S. Lewis: The Chronicles of Narnia – chapter contributed by Melody Green